Thursday, April 17, 2008

Carmen's first trip to Red Butte Garden
Lory and Christina with the daffodils
Carmen's reaction to the whole experience
Quiet moments at home with Grandpa Joe and Tia Lolos and in her crib
(She is awake some of the time, we swear.)
Coming soon: Aunt Anna's visit!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Anna Galler says "Happy Birthday Carmen, I can't wait to crawl and walk with you! You have very cute kitties- and you are cute too!"

Anonymous said...

OK, I know I've said this before, but "Baby Carmen you are so beautiful!" I can't wait to kiss and hold that baby girl. Tia Lolos must be in heaven. Mama Christina, you are looking great! Rest when you can.....
much love from Adam, Anna, and Quinn!

Amy and Wes said...

Love the updated pics. Carmen is too cute. Hopefully while she is sleeping you all are able to get some rest as well.
Look forward to seeing you guys soon.

Kirsten said...

Looks like little Yam and I are on the same wave length...we both are in need of a Christina & Carmen fix. I love the pictures. G-pa Joe looks very content. Can't wait to see you next week.