The latest from Chris, Christina, and Carmen LeCluyse
Super cute! Can't wait to hear her in person. Only prob: not all pix are loading....we'll talk soon.Much love,A, A and Q
ah lovely photos! we can't wait to meet Carmen and her animal entourage.....coming soon from Tucson!love,AAQ
That second picture down is classic. Too cute for words. That was so much fun shooting the breeze at the park with you and little C the other day. I hope we can do that again soon.
She is adorable! What a cute dress too!Oh, and thank goodness there was no Mr. Green Bear in the photos. I was scared I would find him in one of those.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Super cute! Can't wait to hear her in person. Only prob: not all pix are loading....we'll talk soon.
Much love,
A, A and Q
ah lovely photos! we can't wait to meet Carmen and her animal entourage.....coming soon from Tucson!
love,
AAQ
That second picture down is classic. Too cute for words. That was so much fun shooting the breeze at the park with you and little C the other day. I hope we can do that again soon.
She is adorable! What a cute dress too!
Oh, and thank goodness there was no Mr. Green Bear in the photos. I was scared I would find him in one of those.
Post a Comment