Sunday, November 30, 2008

Fall Festivals

Carmen's Halloween costume, on loan from Christina's coworker Tina
Modeling a sweater knitted by a nun in Atchison, KS--a gift from Grandma Jo
The Duck Tub, a real hit (and it quacks!)

Story time with dad. Books with flaps you can lift up are a favorite.

How did she get in there?

Nap Time
Thanksgiving

Our friends Robin and Susan kindly invited us to have Thanksgiving at their new home. (Some of you may remember Robin as the celebrant at Carmen's baptism. She's also a rabidly loyal alum of KU.) We joined Kelly and Scott Brown and their daughters Elizabeth and Valerie; Susan's mother, Grace; and Robin and Susan's friend Earl.

The Thanksgiving table

Carmen's very own place card and turkey.

Modeling the Little Turkey pj with Elizabeth and Valerie.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

I just love those little (did I say little?) cheeks and eyes. I can't get enough of them. :)