The last time the three of us visited Antelope Island was when Carmen was
in utero (see the "New Year's Tum" picture from 2008). We went back this last Sunday to see the Great Salt Lake's winter face and hiked about a mile around the northwest point of the island.
View of the Wasatch from the visitor's center

A cool rock we discovered, eroded through to form two windows



Looking southwest across the lake--lots of wide open space out there
2 comments:
BEAUTIFUL! I find it odd that I've lived in Utah almost my entire life and I've never once ventured out to Antelope Island. Next time you guys go, give us a call...we'd love to join ya. :) Also that picture of Carmen in her princess towel below is too cute!
Great pix! Can't wait to hike together again. Such a great place to explore. Life is changing fast: crawling, teeth, etc. = FUN.
sending love,
Anna
Post a Comment