The latest from Chris, Christina, and Carmen LeCluyse
Wednesday, August 8, 2012
Various Cute Pictures of Bonnie
Scenes of daily life with Bonnie. Not pictured is the ongoing but improving struggle to get her to be a little less defensive around curious, larger dogs. So much as a sniff gets her barking like the fierce little Valkyrie that she is.
I'm a friend of Christina's & I've known Bonnie since she was a puppy. Christina emailed me the link to your blog. You've certainly captured her personality in these pics, and she looks so happy! She used to herd our 50 lb. boxer. He loved it because he loved to be chased.
2 comments:
I'm a friend of Christina's & I've known Bonnie since she was a puppy. Christina emailed me the link to your blog. You've certainly captured her personality in these pics, and she looks so happy! She used to herd our 50 lb. boxer. He loved it because he loved to be chased.
What a cutie - love to bring her up to our house and see how she and Murphy do together
Gerry
Post a Comment