Congratulations! This is great news! We are expecting too! And our babies will be the exact same age. Of course mine is proving to have the "chapin" trait of tardiness. He is 4 days late. Can't wait to meet little Carmen! All the best, Vera & Rob
Great photos! I love the countdown and the voting feature. Bet you can guess how I voted. I forwarded you link on to Taryn and Michael; they loved it, too! Hugs and blessings to all 3 Cs.
Love the Tum! I just wanted to note that I voted for the 8th, but if she's already here, then I'll retract. We can't wait to meet you, Carmen! Love, The Callandrillos
7 comments:
Congratulations! This is great news! We are expecting too! And our babies will be the exact same age. Of course mine is proving to have the "chapin" trait of tardiness. He is 4 days late. Can't wait to meet little Carmen! All the best, Vera & Rob
Yeah for blogging! Your blog looks so professional...I wonder who helped you with it. :) I love the tummy pictures.
Checking in on you from Zion Nat'l park - keep posting!
Gerry and Diana
Great photos! I love the countdown and the voting feature. Bet you can guess how I voted. I forwarded you link on to Taryn and Michael; they loved it, too! Hugs and blessings to all 3 Cs.
Love the Tum! I just wanted to note that I voted for the 8th, but if she's already here, then I'll retract. We can't wait to meet you, Carmen! Love, The Callandrillos
welcome Carmen to the world!
welcome Carmen...
Much love,
papitos
Post a Comment